Zenyum: Journey To Straighter Teeth!




Hey guys! I am Yixuan, and I’m very excited to embark on my Zenyum journey this October. If you haven't heard of Zenyum, they are a company providing Invisible Braces treatment to correct minor teeth misalignmentI’ll be receiving my Invisible Braces from October and sharing my honest experience with everyone.

I've always entertained the idea of getting braces because my lower front teeth juts inwards. Whenever I see videos of myself talking, I can't help but focus on my lower teeth and cringe! I asked a few friends if it was obvious to them. All of them said it wasn't noticeable, but it still bothered me. 


The issues that really put me off getting traditional metal braces were 1. the pricetag-- at least $4000++ and 2. the braces horror stories about how much they hurt, and how they cause blisters and ulcers... you get my point. 


Then, I came across Zenyum ads on Instagram providing teeth straightening for a flat price of $2400. This is still to date the most competitive pricing I have come across. For me, teeth straightening is a lifelong investment. With a deal so good, I felt that “it’s now or never" so I just went for it!

Through sharing my experience with Zenyum, I want to help my readers decide if you should go ahead and get Zenyum’s Invisible Braces too. I will go through my opinion of the pros and cons factually, and I hope my blogs can answer all your queries and worries. Ultimately, I hope I can help you get a more confident smile too!

If you want to know the full process of getting your very own Zenyum braces, read on! (For the summary of key points, scroll to the end.)


Are you a candidate?


Zenyum’s suitability test is very straightforward. On their website, a short 2 minute form will assess your suitability.

If you meet the basic criteria, you can send in your teeth profile. Zenyum provided guided pictures with instructions so you’ll know exactly what to send in. Here’s my profile:




As you can see, my top teeth are actually pretty straight but my bottom teeth are crooked. 



The verification process takes about 1 week and really saves time as you everything is just online-- and free! I was approved for treatment, so Zenyum booked an appointment for me with one of their partner dentists.

They have more than 12 partner clinics, so the waiting time for consultation is minimal. This appointment basically includes a full mouth check up, teeth x-ray and a 3D scan (don't worry, it's all painless). Zenyum will use these data to customise your invisible braces and you’ll receive your treatment in 3 weeks! 




My Dental Appointment Experience

  • 3D teeth x-ray
  • polishing
  • 3D teeth scan
The dental clinic I visited was situated in the CBD area with a clean, minimalistic interior.




I was impressed with the medical equipment available in the clinic. The first procedure is a 360 degree teeth x-ray. It helps the dentist analyse many things like your exact teeth alignment and any cavities you may have. It even clearly captured my 4 wisdom teeth which I didn’t know of before, despite having done a dental x-ray earlier this year. My Zenyum dentist advised me to remove the bottom 2 within a year.

The x-ray machine -- super fascinating technology. 


If you have cavities, you have to fill your cavities before Zenyum because you’ll need a perfect fit for the braces and retainers. Changing your teeth shape during treatment can affect treatment efficiency. (Dr’s words!) 


If your teeth are healthy and braces-ready, a teeth scan will help Zenyum’s orthodontists develop your custom braces. 
You’ll even receive a video simulation of how your teeth is expected to shift in place via email.

Taking a 3D scan of my teeth!

3D scan display



Final pictures.... not my glamest moment....


The physical examination process costs $150. 
However, subsequent follow-up appointments during the Zenyum treatment are FREE. My appointed dentist was gentle and explained many points of the treatment to me, which I will share below.

Key facts about Zenyum braces:

 1. Zenyum is suitable for people who want to correct minor teeth misalignment.

 2. Zenyum is suitable for people who have already worn braces but are still dissatisfied with their front teeth alignment.

 3. Zenyum only corrects the front 6 teeth (incisors and canines), top and bottom, with minimal movement of the back teeth.


 4. Zenyum is not the same as regular braces or invasalign, due to  point 2.

 5. Teeth correction (i.e. wearing Zenyum braces) must be done for both upper and lower teeth.

 6. Zenyum is only used for aesthetic teeth correction
If your dentist recommends braces for medical reasons like jaw pain, teeth misalignment causing health problems etc, Zenyum cannot be used as alternative treatment.

 7. Like braces, you will have to wear retainers after the Zenyum treatment ends to maintain your teeth alignment.


Cost breakdown:

Dental check including x-ray and 3D scan: $150
Zenyum Invisible braces: $2400
Retainers: $300


Possible additional costs
Dental problems requiring treatment, like cavities requiring filling, need for teeth cleaning etc.


Free services
1. suitability test
2. Follow-up dental checks on teeth alignment progress
3. Extra sets of braces if the teeth alignment does not follow its projected movement. (Free sets are not applicable to customers who are evidently wearing the braces much less than recommended weartime.)

Why Zenyum?

Based on my experience up till now, I’ve really enjoyed the collaboration with Zenyum because they are honest with no hidden costs. For people who simply don’t like their slightly jutting or crooked front teeth, Zenyum is a much cheaper, faster and relatively painless procedure than traditional braces or invisalign. Zenyum is also a large and trustable organisation providing brace service in 6 different countries. Correcting your teeth can make you look more charming and professional, and you’ll definitely love your smile even more!


Use my code <Y1XU4N50> for $50 off! 



Blue: highlighting technical information

Pink: points I want to emphasize
Disclaimer: I am not paid for any blogs posted. 

Comments